Sinbo Greek, Turkish Coffee machine espresso. Turkish Coffee maker, electrical ibrik, jezve, pot, kettle. Sinbo SCM 2928
You can make Turkish coffee for up to 5 people at once. Fill the appliance with cold water for people you’ll make Turkish coffee (max 5 people). If you need to make medium-sugar coffee, put 1 coffee cup of water, 1 tablet sugar and a heaping full scale of Turkish coffee. Plug your appliance and turn it on. At this time, mix your coffee a few times using a tea spoon. When the coffee starts to rise slightly, turn the appliance off and pour a little coffee into the cup (for foam). Turn it on again. When your coffee rises again, put the remaining coffee into the coffee cup. You can prepare coffee with different amounts of coffee and sugar for your taste.
Sinbo Turkish Coffee Maker Technical Specifications
- Model : Scm-2948
- All products are original, made in Turkey
- 0,4 lt water box capacity (5-8 cup of coffee)
- On/off switch Double safety system against overheating
- Stainless Steel
- Hidden Resistance
- AC 220V-230V 135 C° Thermostat
- AC 220V-230V 156 C° Thermal Fuse 10A
- 220V 16A HO5VV-F3X 0.75mm silicon cable of 115 cm length silicone cable
- AC 220-230V / 50-60 Hz / 1000W
- 1 Pieces Electric Turkish coffee pot, Cezve, Jezve, Ibrik
Made in Turkey.
This item is manufacture for 220V. Please make sure that your power outlet has the right voltage.
- U.S.A. buyers must use 220V / 110V adaptor
- Do not operate the device without reading the manual.
Turkish Coffee Tips
- Many people have made note that the coffee did not foam the second boiling.
- Turkish coffee must always be served with foam on top.
- If you can’t find finely ground Arabic coffee, you can purchase a bag of coffee at any coffeehouse and ask them to grind it for Turkish coffee. You need to have a powder-like consistency.
- Do not stir after pouring into cups; the foam will collapse.
- Always use cold water.