Turkish/Ottoman Style Zamzam Set
You can gift this item for Eid or present it to a pilgrim returning from Hajj.
- Is safe for use with water (not for acidic liquids)
- Specially produced to prevent darkening
- This materials protect the item during the years.
|Single cup||1 glass, 1 saucer, 1 glass holder, 1 lid||–|
|Set of 2||2 glasses, 2 saucers, 2 holders, 2 lids, 1 bowl + lid||12”x5”|
|Set of 6||6 glasses, 6 saucers, 6 holders, 6 lids, 1 bowl + lid||12” diameter|
Zamak is hand hammered and covered by brass and lac-dye.
- Do not clean with any cleaner, polisher, or detergent
- Please wipe dry with a clean cloth
- Do not leave wet.
About Zamzam Well
The Zamzam Well is a well located within the Masjid al-Haram in Mecca, the holiest place in Islam. According to Islam, it is a miraculously generated source of water from God, which sprang spontaneously thousands of years ago when Ibrahim’s (Abraham’s) son Ismail (Ishmael) was left with his mother Hajar (Hagar) in the desert, thirsty and crying. Millions of pilgrims visit the well each year while performing the Hajj or Umrah pilgrimages in order to drink its water.
There are no reviews yet.